Bristol Park Hospital is a licensed healthcare provider that has been in the business for over 15 years offering quality and affordable healthcare services in Nairobi, Kitengela, and Machakos. Our vision is to be a world-class provider of quality, innovative, and accessible Healthcare Solutions. Our institution is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill the following position based in Fedha and Tassia Branches.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring pleasant, friendly, and efficient customer service to internal and external customers.
• Facilitating pre-authorization patient process of admissions, surgical, and discharges
are conducted effectively.
• Providing exemplary customer service to internal and external customers.
• Handling comprehensively all inquiries and directing accordingly from within and
externally in a timely way.
• Booking and following up on specialized clinics for patients with appointments with
specialists at the hospital.
• Assisting in the patient discharge process and ensuring is timely and effective.
• Receiving patients, ascertaining the nature of the visit, and directing visitors to
appropriate services needed.
• Assisting in running patient bills after service delivery.
• Managing the patient queue at the reception to avoid overcrowding.
• Answering queries from patients, pertaining to billed drugs among others.
• Preparing insurance claims daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Head of
department customer care.
• Generating invoices for insurance claims for payment and following up on insurance
claims submitted previously for payment approvals.
• Answering telephone and electronic inquiries and relaying telephone calls and messages.
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
• Diploma in Business Administration or Public Relations, Communication, Customer Service
from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
• Excellent communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their updated CV and academic
qualifications to email@example.com stating the subject heading CUSTOMER
SERVICE ASSISTANT on or before 21st August, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted