Bristol Park Hospital is a licensed healthcare provider that has been in the business for over 15 years offering quality and affordable healthcare services in Nairobi, Kitengela, and Machakos. Our vision is to be a world-class provider of quality, innovative, and accessible Healthcare Solutions. Our institution is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill the following position based in Tassia Branch.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring accurate dispensing, patient counselling, and proper handling of pharmaceutical supplies for all orders and providing effective pharmaceutical services to meet patient needs.
- Dispensing medications by compounding, packaging, and labelling pharmaceuticals.
- Placing orders for stock replenishment to the pharmacy store to maintain optimal stock levels.
- Staying up-to-date with pharmacy healthcare regulations.
- Liaising with the clinical team on drugs management.
- Liaising with other branches on drugs stock availability in their branches in order to facilitate efficient redistribution.
- Controlling medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Preparing medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Performing stock count and stock movement analysis.
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution
- Valid Practising License
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
- Good leadership and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their updated CV and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNOLOGIST on or before 18th August 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.