Bristol Park Hospital is a licensed healthcare provider that has been in the business for over
15 years offering quality and affordable healthcare services in Nairobi, Kitengela, and
Machakos. Our vision is to be a world-class provider of quality, innovative, and accessible
Healthcare Solutions. Our institution is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic
professional to fill the following position based in Utawala Branch.
The incumbent will be responsible of assisting with coordination of the daily operations of the
hospital’s store including inventory control and management in line with established
• Ensuring timely processing of documents, stock, ordering, receiving, issuing and
• Receiving items from suppliers in collaboration with the joint receiving team.
• Receiving the departmental requisitions across the branches, quantifying them, and
issuing as per the approved quantities.
• Ensuring that stocks are correctly rotated to allow a first expiry first out system to
• Ensuring processing of stores’ documents is carried out on a daily basis and forwarded
within established timelines.
• Facilitating timely stock ordering and following up for replenishment.
• Guiding the procurement team in purchasing and stocking inventories to avoid
overstocking inventories serving the same purpose.
• Maintaining accurate records and tracking of all stock items through the delivery notes,
stock requests and issuing reports by processing all issues and receipts on daily basis.
• Preparing reports in a timely manner in order to give account of stocks and determine
the necessary actions.
• Ensuring security of all materials stored in the store and enforcing access control to
store from non- store staff.
• Ensuring accurate and thorough physical counting of stocks during stock taking and
speedy variance explanation.
• Carrying out filing and archiving of hospital documentation related to store
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
• Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Store experience will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Excel.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to forward their updated CV and academic
qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading
PROCUREMENT OFFICER on or before 25thAugust, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.